Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

‘’这不是我的错!‘’


This article quite inspired me, hope to share with all of you!

“It’s not my Fault!”

Many times we always reply without a blink of eyes with “IT’S NOT MY FAULT!”

How many of you have actually bahaved like me once in a while? ;-)

It’s time for Change!

From this moment forward, promise yourself the followings:

  1. I will accept resposibility for my past. I understand that the beginning of wisdom is to accept the responsibility for my own problems.
  2. I free myself to move into a bigger and brighter future of my own choosing. I am where I am today – mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally and financially because of decisions I have made.
  3. My decisions are governed by my thinkings. My thoughts will be constructive, never destructive.
  4. My mind will live in the solutions of the future. I will not dwell in the problems of the past.When faced with the opportunity to make a decision, I will make one. The rise and fall of my emotional tide will not deter me from my course. When I make a decision, I will stand behind it. My energy will go into making the decision.
  5. My life will not be an apology. I control my thoughts, I control my emotions.
  6. In the future when i am tempted to ask the question “Why me? I will immediately counter with the answer “Why not me?” Challenges are gifts, opportunities to learn. Problems are the common thread running through the lives of great men and women.
  7. I will have a choice to make. My thoughts will be clear. I will make the right decision.

Advsersity is preparation for greatness and I will accept this preparation.

Why me? Why not me? I will be prepared for something great!

Are you ready for the change?

link from http://www.candicelee.me/

No comments:

Post a Comment